[ARIN-Suggestions] Response to ACSP 2017.15: Add Hyperlinks Within the NRPM

ARIN info at arin.net
Thu Aug 31 09:58:14 EDT 2017

On 29 August, ARIN issued its response to  ACSP 2017.15: Add Hyperlinks
Within the NRPM.

https://arin.net/participate/acsp/suggestions/2017-15.html

***

Thank you for your suggestion, numbered 2017.15 upon confirmed receipt,
to implement inter-sectional hyperlinks within the HTML representation
of ARIN's Number Resource Policy Manual (NRPM) on the ARIN website.

Having reviewed your suggestion and the text of the NRPM itself, we find
that there are 30 instances of section references within the current
version of the NRPM that would benefit from the aforementioned
hyperlinks. These instances occur in the following sections:

Section 4.1.6
Section 4.1.8
Section 4.1.8.1
Section 4.2.3.7.1
Section 4.2.3.8
Section 4.3.4
Section 4.4
Section 4.5
Section 6.5.2.1
Section 6.5.3
Section 6.5.4
Section 6.5.5.1
Section 6.5.8.3
Section 6.5.9.1
Section 6.5.9.2
Section 6.11
Section 8.3
Section 8.4
Section 8.5.7

The implementation of these hyperlinks can be completed by ARIN staff
and requires no content changes to the NRPM text itself. We estimate
that the suggested changes will be completed by Q4 2017, assuming the
interpretation of your request as being applicable solely to the current
NRPM version, and not to all previous versions archived on
https://www.arin.net/policy/nrpm_changelog.html. As such, we will
proceed with prioritizing this work within our Communications and Member
Services Department and will update this suggestion once completed.

Thank you for participating in the ARIN Consultation and Suggestion
Process. Your suggestion will remain open until implemented.

Regards,

Communications and Member Services