[ARIN-Suggestions] *NEW* ACSP 2017.15: Add Hyperlinks Within the NRPM

ARIN info at arin.net
Fri Aug 18 10:38:53 EDT 2017

On 16 August, we received a new suggestion, 2017.15: Add Hyperlinks
Within the NRPM. We are currently reviewing the feasibility of
implementing this suggestion and will be reporting back to the community
soon.

View the suggestion at:
https://www.arin.net/participate/acsp/suggestions/2017-15.html

Full Text provided:

be represented an embedded hyper link to that section in the online HTML
version of the NRPM, similar to the hyper links in the online HTML
version of the NRPM's table of contents.

For example, section 6.11 contains references to sections 6.5.2 and
6.5.3, these references should be hyper linked to the section headers
for those sections.

Value to Community: This should make it easier to follow of these
references to other sections in the online HTML version of the NRPM.

Regards,

Communications and Member Services