[ARIN-Suggestions] New ACSP Suggestion 2017.8: Chat button for ARIN.NET website

ARIN info at arin.net
Wed Apr 5 12:42:39 EDT 2017

On 5 April, 2017, we received a new suggestion to the ARIN Consultation
and Suggestion Process.

https://arin.net/participate/acsp/suggestions/2017-8.html

Value to Community: Other RIRs provide a live chat button on their web
site during business hours which allows people having difficulty with RS
or navigation of the web site to get live online help. As ARIN embarks
on their website revamp, this might be a good feature to consider.

We will be evaluating this suggestion and issuing a formal response
within the next 10 business days.

Regards,

Communications and Member Services