[ARIN-Suggestions] Update on ACSP 2015.11: Women's Lunch at ARIN Meetings

ARIN info at arin.net
Mon Jul 25 09:05:19 EDT 2016

We recently issued the following response closing ACSP 2015.11: Women's
Lunch at ARIN Meetings:

Thank you for your suggestion, numbered 2015.11 upon confirmed receipt,
requesting that we offer a women’s networking lunch in order to
encourage and support the participation of women at ARIN meetings. We
are planning to offer a Women’s networking lunch during ARIN 38 in
Dallas, Texas. If this event is successful, we will endeavor to make it
a part of future meetings as well.

Thank you for your participation in the ARIN Consultation and Suggestion
Process. This suggestion is now closed.

Regards,

Communications and Member Services