[arin-ppml] Clarification regarding Section 5 of NRPM

David Farmer farmer at umn.edu
Mon Aug 19 09:19:38 EDT 2024

John,

He also asks about transfers of ASNs.

Section 8 covers resource transfers, divided into subsections based on the
type of transfer. All kinds of resources, including ASNs, are implicitly
transferable under section 8.2. ASNs are explicitly transferable under
sections 8.3 and 8.4.

Thanks

David Farmer               Email:farmer at umn.edu
Networking & Telecommunication Services
Office of Information Technology
University of Minnesota
2218 University Ave SE        Phone: 612-626-0815
Minneapolis, MN 55414-3029   Cell: 612-812-9952