[arin-ppml] Should we disallow an AC member from submitting a policy proposal?

Joe Provo ppml at rsuc.gweep.net
Fri Oct 27 20:51:59 EDT 2023

On Fri, Oct 27, 2023 at 11:01:55AM -0700, William Herrin wrote:
> On Thu, Oct 26, 2023 at 9:28???AM Andrew Dul <andrew.dul at quark.net> wrote:
> > Should we disallow an AC member from submitting a policy proposal?

No.

This would represent a form of disenfranchisement penalizing
active members of the community and acting as a brake against
joining the AC. Worse, it would encourage people to funnel
proposal ideas though others and create a whole pile of its
own political agita.

Joe, long term participant, ex-AC member, bottom-up process fanatic

--
Posted from my personal account - see X-Disclaimer header.
Joe Provo / Gweep / Earthling