[arin-ppml] AC candidates

William Herrin bill at herrin.us
Thu Oct 26 13:03:17 EDT 2023

On Thu, Oct 26, 2023 at 9:49 AM Fernando Frediani <fhfrediani at gmail.com> wrote:
> Last time I saw a IP broker representative speaking
>  to an audience he said with no shame that it was necessary
> to remove necessity to justify for the resources in order to do a transfers.

Hi Fernando,

Their position is that the price of IPv4 addresses has become large
enough to assure that their buyers put them to productive use. An
additional paperwork tiger is thus frustrating and wasteful.

It's not the position that ARIN has adopted and there are some
problems with the idea, but it's not knee-jerk unreasonable.

Regards,
Bill Herrin

--
William Herrin