[arin-ppml] AC candidates

Mike Burns mike at iptrading.com
Thu Oct 26 09:58:19 EDT 2023

Hi Bill,

I feel your pain and I think it’s sad that there is not more participation from these candidates.

And I agree with Fernando that affiliations or connections to IP brokers would be a point in their favor considering they are the people distributing IPv4 addresses these days.

Makes sense to have their guidance.

Regards,
Mike