[arin-ppml] Draft policy 2022-11 Revising Section 2.17

WOOD Alison * DAS Alison.WOOD at das.oregon.gov
Thu Mar 16 13:09:37 EDT 2023

Good morning PPML!

I am the shepherd for draft policy 2022-11, revising section 2.17.

This draft policy deals with the definition of Internet number resources, which is currently not defined in the NRPM.  Our proposed definition is as follows:

"Internet number resources are unique identifiers within the Internet Numbers Registry System [as described in IETF RFC 7020] and this includes ranges (or "blocks") of contiguous Internet Protocol ("IP") addresses and Autonomous System Numbers ("ASNs")."

I would love your feedback on this definition.

Thank you!

-Alison Wood