[arin-ppml] Revised and Retitled - Draft Policy ARIN-2021-6: Permit IPv4 Leased Addresses for Purposes of Determining Utilization for Future Allocations

Mike Burns mike at iptrading.com
Fri Mar 11 13:25:23 EST 2022

Hi Brian,

I am not understanding.

Can  you be more clear on whose costs are increased by this policy exactly?

Are you saying that because investors could buy more addresses (through demonstrating to ARIN utilization on operating networks) that would raise IPv4 purchase prices? Because they would add demand to the transfer market?

I don’t want to put words in your mouth, but that is something worthy of discussion I guess.

Regards,

Mike