[arin-ppml] AFRINIC vote buying

Ronald F. Guilmette rfg at tristatelogic.com
Wed Jun 1 17:52:53 EDT 2022

In message <AD0CAA8A-25D6-42FD-A077-1F024541DE64 at delong.com>,
Owen DeLong <owen at delong.com> wrote:

>It's actually full of misinformation.
>
>It misstates the AFRINIC bylaws, the contents of the RSA, and the CPM.
>
>It is also from one of the candidates hand picked by the board and
>Nominating Committee to railroad the election.
>
>The election has been challenged and is currently blocked by court order

So, just to be clear about this Owen, are you asserting that, contrary to
the first-person testimony contained in the video, there are not now, and
there have not been, within, say, the preceeding calendar year, back from today,
any attempts to purchase "voting rights" from any member organization of
AFRINIC, and that no member of AFRINIC has been either offered or given any
kind of compensation, renumeration, inducement, or "investment" of any kind
which has been conditioned upon the receiving member either changing its
official vote(s) or giving over control of said vote(s) to any other party
or parties?

Owen, I know that, much like myself, you are enamored of extensive elaboration,
but in this instance I do believe that a simple yes or no will do.

Regards,
rfg