[arin-ppml] Reclamation of Number Resources

Owen DeLong owen at delong.com
Sun Jul 17 14:20:43 EDT 2022

> For public corporations, the named officer information is public, but not *all* officers and directors.

Actually, generally all directors (members of the board, elected by the shareholders, not those with the management title of “director”) names are public (I think this is a legal requirement, but not 100% sure of that).

Further, all section 16 officers names are, to the best of my knowledge, public.

I’m not sure what would constitute an officer of a publicly traded company that didn’t fit section 16.

Owen