[arin-ppml] Deceased Companies?

Ronald F. Guilmette rfg at tristatelogic.com
Wed Aug 10 19:28:45 EDT 2022

In message <CAMDXq5NCGUZSUV8ZcMgvyio2LvWwUb_mv-x6JrcfvOeQFCzZXA at mail.gmail.com>,
Martin Hannigan <hannigan at gmail.com> wrote:

>As a smaller member of ARIN and someone managing multiple entities I can
>confirm its easy to miss a regulatory filing.

Yes.  Or two of them, or three of them, or ten of them in a row, apparently.

>It's also fixable by coming back into compliance with the required filing,
>payment or action.

In some states and for some entities this is true, apparently.  In other states
and for other entities it is not true however.  (I know.  I checked.)

For example the Colorado entity formerly known as "Azure Technology Co., Limited"
has been dissolved in an IRREVERSABLE manner via judicial order, and based upon an
unopposed legal action whichw as filed by the Colorado Attorney General's office,
and which is presently abailable on the Colorado Secretary of State's web site.

This Colorado judicial action is NOT reversable.  I know.  I checked.  You cannot
un-ring this bell.

>Serious people may want to read:
>
>https://www.delawareregisteredagent.com/delaware-registered-agent/how-to/revive-delaware-corporation?gclid=3DCj0KCQjwrs2XBhDjARIsAHVymmRqXJv9AkEGHs4yPSXGQKon8kASoWnk4RKT0WOXBBn2cZLFXL21wPwaAlyhEALw_wcB

You should make it point to read your own references.  I quote:

   3. If you dissolved your Delaware corporation it will show as "Cancelled".

      The Delaware Division of Corporations supports a lot of our state. As such, it's more
      like a business operation than an arm of a government branch. It's one big operation
      and as many of you feel, a little bit of a racket. Most states just dissolve your
      company after a few years...

Please read that last sentence again.

Regards,
rfg