[arin-ppml] Deceased Companies

Ted Mittelstaedt tedm at ipinc.net
Mon Aug 8 22:29:21 EDT 2022

On 8/8/2022 5:35 PM, Aaron Dudek wrote:

  At least Im not saying migrate
> to IPV6.

Please leave idiocy to the users.  I was actually going to give you the
dignity of a response until that.  Instead I gave it to Jay.  Sigh.

Just because you don't understand IPv6 does not mean it is a dumb
numbering system.

Here's a swell idea.  I'm sure you would like it.  How about we all
advocate that all the large corps just suck up all available IPv4
without justification as you are advocating?  They don't actually NEED
to connect to anyone on the Internet other than themselves..../s  <eyeroll>

Ah now maybe THAT'S why Verizon isn't handing out IPv6 to their cell
phones data networks.  They don't want their customers connecting to
anything on the Internet that isn't jam-packed full of Verizon corporate
spamvertising!!!

Ted