[arin-ppml] The annual limit on total maintenance fees for legacy number resources under the ARIN fee schedule

hostmaster at uneedus.com hostmaster at uneedus.com
Wed Apr 13 07:04:11 EDT 2022

I think some resource holders have avoided even signing the LRSA because
doing so gives them something "Free", and who does not like "Free".

I often wonder if those who do this are also the leaders in the avoid IPv6
movement, since IPv6 major adoption ends their free lunch.

Albert Erdmann
Network Administrator
Paradise On Line Inc.