[arin-ppml] nonsense about unrealized awareness from legacy resource holders

hostmaster at uneedus.com hostmaster at uneedus.com
Wed Apr 13 01:11:23 EDT 2022

I agree with you regarding these persons.  These legacy holders, who would
have to have enough knowledge to route communications using the assigned
addresses, but not enough knowledge of what happened and who currently
takes care of these legacy assignments after they received them on the
back of an envelope or otherwise.

Like you, I do not believe they are as ignorant as many on this list might
claim.  I also agree that it is time to end that fiction, and to put these
holders on notice that these resources might be recovered.  However, I
do measure the value of the recovery against the worth of the resources,
and find that eventually that money would be better spent going to IPv6.

Albert Erdmann
Network Administrator
Paradise On Line Inc.