[arin-ppml] {Spam?} Re: Open Letter Regarding 650% Rate-Hike for Legacy Users

Martin Hannigan hannigan at gmail.com
Mon Sep 20 21:18:53 EDT 2021

On Sun, Sep 19, 2021 at 11:51 AM Steve Noble <snoble at sonn.com> wrote:

> Your and my view of rich are obviously different but let's put that aside.
>
> But my point was very specific, if people are talking about ARIN running a
> deficit and having to raise rates, you should look at the costs of the
> organization.

They are here.

https://www.arin.net/vault/about_us/corp_docs/annual/2020_2019_restated_audited_financials.pdf

[ clip ]

> If you don't agree, than let's have a productive discussion.

Something that stood out to me was network transfers income, the cost to
transfer addresses. Seems low in contrast to the benefit that the transfer
users are receiving.

Warm regards,

-M<