[arin-ppml] Change of Use and ARIN (was: Re: AFRINIC And The Stability Of The Internet Number Registry System)

hostmaster at uneedus.com hostmaster at uneedus.com
Fri Sep 17 05:15:07 EDT 2021

However, I do not think that is a good reason to withhold it.

I am not aware on how it was kept, but I am guessing it is in numeric
order, as that would be the logical way to avoid assigning the same range
to two different parties.  That is how I maintained LAN assignments back
in the static days.

If there was issues, the affected parties would have already brought it
up.  I think it would be interesting as a historical record.

Is it known if ARIN, or someone else has that book today?

Albert Erdmann
Network Administrator
Paradise On Line Inc.