[arin-ppml] Change of Use and ARIN (was: Re: AFRINIC And The Stability Of The Internet Number Registry System)

Ted Mittelstaedt tedm at ipinc.net
Mon Sep 13 14:01:48 EDT 2021

On 9/13/2021 10:54 AM, Joe Maimon wrote:

> Put any other way, you are calling lazy people whom do not put in the
> effort to make your use of IPv6 more rewarding for you.
>
> I cant agree with that characterization. In fact its sort of the
> reverse. You are the lazy one, expecting the rest of the network to
> implement all the plumbing to satisfy your needs and priorities over
> theirs.

Incorrect

I dual stack so those in the world who are too lazy to use ipv6 can
reach me.  I am not arguing in favor of IPv6 for me.  I am arguing for
all those who arrived late to the party and there's no ipv4 for them.

I want to include them.  The IPv6 detractors don't.  Which camp are you
in?  the inclusive one or the non-inclusive one?

Ted