[arin-ppml] Changes needed to ARIN Number Resource Policy?

John Curran jcurran at arin.net
Sun Sep 12 17:02:42 EDT 2021

ARIN Public Policy List Participants -

At this point we’ve enjoyed a long and robust discussion of many topics ranging from merits of leasing address space to the long-term expectations for IPv6 displacement of IPv4.

I would ask that folks now submit any policy proposals that they feel appropriate so that we may continue discussion on the list in a more focused manner on specific proposals as that is the primary purpose of this mailing list.

Thanks!
/John

John Curran
President and CEO