[arin-ppml] AFRINIC And The Stability Of The Internet Number Registry System

John Curran jcurran at arin.net
Sun Sep 5 15:15:30 EDT 2021

On 5 Sep 2021, at 2:03 PM, Mary Lee Salazar <mpsalazar1 at up.edu.ph<mailto:mpsalazar1 at up.edu.ph>> wrote:

Hello Mr. Curran.

I will reiterate Mr. Lu's statement.

"Unless ARIN admits it has been given the justification submitted to AFRINIC by Cloud Innovation in past years, we don't think it is within ARIN’s mandate to comment whether it is being used for the same purpose or not. John, please clarify, have you received the justification material we submitted to AFRINIC? Do you have any inside knowledge about it? We would be very keen to know if AFRINIC has disclosed our private data to a third party in this process in violation of the very agreement they (unjustly) accuse us of breaching."

This is my particular question. I don't know if you have already clarified this, but please enlighten us.

ML -

Yes, I already responded to that (see below for answer in context) – “I have no opinion regarding the justification submitted by Cloud Innovation’s for number resources from AFRINIC, and have not seen it.”
Regards,
/John

John Curran
President and CEO
American Registry for Internet Numbers

===

5. Unless ARIN admits it has been given the justification submitted to