[arin-ppml] Change of Use and ARIN (was: Re: AFRINIC And The Stability Of The Internet Number Registry System)

Fernando Frediani fhfrediani at gmail.com
Sat Sep 4 20:31:10 EDT 2021

Owen, you repeat this fixed idea over and over and over that LIR 'lease'
addresses exactlly the same way those who don't have any commitment to
building any internet but only speculate with IP addresses do, in a try to
justify and make it normal the last one.

It ia not too hard to see the enourmeous diferences between both.

So far you seem the only one I read repeating this exoctic idea.

Fernando