[arin-ppml] Change of Use and ARIN (was: Re: AFRINIC And The Stability Of The Internet Number Registry System)

scott at solarnetone.org scott at solarnetone.org
Fri Sep 3 19:05:24 EDT 2021

Hi John,

Thank you for these clarifications.  I appreciate your detailed responses
for the edification of myself and other participants.

I am curious... would resources allocated under 4.10 be considered
differently, or not as an asset, due to the relevant and proper
restrictions against transfer placed upon them?

Scott