[arin-ppml] AFRINIC And The Stability Of The Internet Number Registry System

Ronald F. Guilmette rfg at tristatelogic.com
Thu Sep 2 17:02:14 EDT 2021

In message <D2B21484-1CF4-49C8-9788-1FCF729DFF4E at delong.com>,
Owen DeLong <owen at delong.com> wrote:

>The claim that those users could go directly to AFRINIC given
>AFRINIC's refusal to recognize the validity of out-of-region
>utilization is patently absurd.

Can you provide a refrence or a URL which would illustrate this alleged
"refusal to recognize the validity of out-of-region utilization"?

I would really like to read about that, because this comes as totally new
news to me!  I was not aware that AFRINIC was or is in any sense "refusing"
out-of-region usage.

Regards,
rfg