[arin-ppml] Nomcom rejection explanatory letter

Joe Maimon jmaimon at chl.com
Thu Nov 4 15:38:05 EDT 2021

Perhaps we should consider whether we still want nomcom, it might be
hard to find volunteers now that public flaying is a real possibility.

The alternative I can think of being self nomination with threshold of
supporting members.

Perhaps the nomcom job should be mostly ensuring objective checkbox
suitability/eligibiity of resulting candidates, or in the event of a
dearth of candidates beat the bushes for volunteers to run.

Where dearth might have a threshold of minimum 2 candidates per position.

Joe