[arin-ppml] Board of Trustees Consideration Petition for ARIN -2020 -2: Reinstatement of Organizations Removed from Waitlist by Implementation of ARIN-2019-16

John Santos john at egh.com
Tue Jan 12 00:21:05 EST 2021

I do not support this policy or petition.

I also don't understand why organizations desiring more than a very small block
have any reasonable expectation of it ever being available from the wait list.

It's like demanding a reserved seat in one of the lifeboats that the Titanic
would have had if it met modern lifeboat capacity standards.

I think this whole discussion is a waste of time.

--
John Santos
Evans Griffiths & Hart, Inc.