[arin-ppml] Board of Trustees Consideration Petition for ARIN -2020 -2: Reinstatement of Organizations Removed from Waitlist by Implementation of ARIN-2019-16

Joe Provo ppml at rsuc.gweep.net
Sun Jan 10 12:17:53 EST 2021

On Sun, Jan 10, 2021 at 04:08:55PM +0000, Tom Pruitt wrote:
[snip]
>             For the record, AC council member Joe Provo waited
> until the meeting after last call to quote the definition of fairness
> to the council.

To be clear, I've raised the definition use since ARIN45,
as I did during that meeting and on other occasions (see
for example the minutes from the AC meeting 15 Oct 2020).

On the 19 Nov meeting to which you refer, I requested that
staff read into the record the definition of fairness as is
in the NRPM, specifically naming the section. That definition
is clearly seen currently as Section 6.3.6:
https://www.arin.net/participate/policy/nrpm/#6-3-6-fairness

I'll point out that this is likelye moot as in the 12 Dec
minutes CT pointed out that he was operating not from the
NRPM definition "but rather as 'general equity.'"

Cheers,

Joe

--
Posted from my personal account - see X-Disclaimer header.
Joe Provo / Gweep / Earthling