[arin-ppml] Draft Policy ARIN-2020-2: Reinstatement of Organizations Removed from Waitlist by Implementation of ARIN-2019-16

Martin Hannigan hannigan at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 13:53:22 EDT 2020

On Thu, Oct 22, 2020 at 1:37 PM Robert Clarke <robert at rjfc.net> wrote:

> >"There are 18 comments in favour of the spirit of this policy, and 5
> against." If these ISPs continue to lobby their "customers" to reply on
> this thread in favor of the policy, will that hold any weight?

The math isn't that simple. When the AC reviews for support it takes much
into consideration. Including templated responses or responses that lack
content in favor or against a proposal. Saying I'm not-in-favor of 123
because ... [reason]... is more powerful than +1 -1.

Hope that helps.

Warm regards,

-M<