[arin-ppml] Draft Policy ARIN-2020-2: Grandfathering of Organizations Removed from Waitlist by Implementation of ARIN-2019-16

Eric Lee elee at mdtc.net
Tue Jul 14 15:24:56 EDT 2020

Good Afternoon:

MTC Communications, Inc. supports the goals of this policy.

We support viewpoint 3, "Organizations that were on the waitlist before 2019-16 should remain eligible if their holdings exceed a /20 OR a /18. The draft policy under discussion specifies a /18 total holdings for grandfathered orgs, while the current waitlist policy (2019-16) specifies a /20."

We would also support a permanent change to holdings of a /18 with the request size of a /22 or smaller, so long as those resources cannot be transferred until 60 months after assignment.

Thanks,
Eric E. Lee
Vice President of Competitive Services
McDonough Telephone Coop.
(309) 776-6262
[cid:image001.jpg at 01D38872.3D4D4600]        [cid:image002.jpg at 01D38872.3D4D4600] <http://www.mtccomm.net/>         [cid:image003.png at 01D38872.3D4D4600]

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
The following information may contain confidential and /or privileged material. You may not read, retransmit, or in any way use or allow the following material to be used in any way unless you are the addressee. If you received this message in error, you are to immediately notify the sender listed above that this message was received in error and you must IMMEDIATELY DESTROY ANY PAPER COPY OF THIS MESSAGE AND DESTROY AND DELETE THIS MESSAGE FROM YOUR COMPUTER OR NETWORK SYSTEM.