[arin-ppml] Recommended Draft Policy ARIN-2019-10: Inter-RIR M&A

Fernando Frediani fhfrediani at gmail.com
Mon Oct 14 16:46:25 EDT 2019

Right Bill, my point was more in regards to the Global Policy Process
and what would take to pass such a hypothetical one. You may have a
point about should it be necessary or not and that would be another
interesting discussion to have.

The main reason I oppose to IPv6 Inter-RIR transfers though is not this
one but the other stated in my previous message.

Best regards
Fernando