[arin-ppml] Draft Policy ARIN-2019-18: LIR/ISP Re-Assignment to Non-Connected Networks - Clarifying Language

Ronald F. Guilmette rfg at tristatelogic.com
Fri Nov 1 16:58:43 EDT 2019

In message <032f01d590f3$0417a9d0$0c46fd70$@iptrading.com>,
"Mike Burns" <mike at iptrading.com> wrote:

>It's not illegitimate, particularly as you are getting addresses from your
>connectivity provider, these sorts of "leases" have always been legit.

So, are you saying that the reference to "legitimizing" that I was
responding to only referred to leases of IP addresses where such leases
were not obtained in conjunction with "connectivity"?

Follow-up question:  Would two dixie cups and a string qualify as
"connectivity" in this context?

Regards,
rfg