[arin-ppml] [EXT] Re: Open Petition for ARIN-prop-266: BGP Hijacking is an ARIN Policy Violation

Marilson Mapa marilson.mapa at gmail.com
Thu May 23 14:06:58 EDT 2019

Good faith for you. A scorn no doubt supposing I had something to lose with
my suspension for two weeks. And irrelevant because he challenged me by the
list and not off list. Then he will have the answer requested by the list,
after all he is an ARIN AC member. We must respect his desire.

Respectfully,
Marilson