[arin-ppml] [EXT] Re: Open Petition for ARIN-prop-266: BGP Hijacking is an ARIN Policy Violation

Jeremy Austin admin at wsfnet.org
Thu May 23 13:13:03 EDT 2019

On Thu, May 23, 2019 at 9:03 AM Marilson Mapa <marilson.mapa at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Owen wrote:
>
> Ø  I don’t mind waiting two weeks for your reply… I’ll still be here.
>
> Careful what you wish for...
>
> Marilson

Marilson,

I took Owen's offer to be made in good faith.

If your comment is a veiled threat, it has no place on ARIN-PPML.

If this is a joke, it's not very funny. Perhaps you meant to send it to
Owen directly rather than to the mailing list.

While I can't speak for everyone here, I can say that I consider my own
time valuable enough that this amounts to a form of SPAM -- it's not
commercial but it certainly is unwanted and off-topic.

Please treat the attention span of ARIN-PPML members as a precious
commodity, given the volunteer nature of involvement in policy development,
and restrict your communications to development of numbering policy.

Respectfully,
Jeremy Austin