[arin-ppml] Of interest?

Ronald F. Guilmette rfg at tristatelogic.com
Sat May 18 23:26:24 EDT 2019

In message <030cf8fa-201d-e8c7-a548-7cb3a7122626 at cameron.net>,
Paul McNary <pmcnary at cameron.net> wrote:

>A Sole Proprietorship 1040 Schedule C does not have to be registered
>with the State of Missouri.
>Your Social Security Number is all that is required.
>Department of revenue issues you a number for Sales Tax and Withholding
>Taxes.

So, I stand corrected... again.  Thank you.

I've already stipulated that ARIN *is* already apparently doing all that
is reasonable in the way of corporate vetting, so this whole thread has
been put to bed already, but...

May I just ask, for my own research purposes... regarding these Missouri
Sales Tax registration numbers...  are those searchable online?