[arin-ppml] Of interest?

John Curran jcurran at arin.net
Fri May 17 08:17:01 EDT 2019

On 17 May 2019, at 3:05 AM, Ronald F. Guilmette <rfg at tristatelogic.com<mailto:rfg at tristatelogic.com>> wrote:

ARIN does check the state registrations of requesting organizations and
these entities were registered.

C'mon John, we are both too old to be playing at word games.

This entity, while registered in the state of Delaware, was not and is not
registered to do business IN THE STATE OF OHIO:

Ronald -

I am not playing word games - I stated what we do: ARIN checks the state registrations of those organizations requesting resources, and in this case that state was Delaware.

We will review the extent that business addresses and POC are checked against state registrations, and see if changes are necessary there – much as we’ve seen with the requiring of notarized documents and government issued identification, a determined perpetrator can still readily adapt to such a requirement if there is sufficient financial incentive involved.

Thanks,
/John

John Curran
President and CEO