[arin-ppml] Micfo

Ronald F. Guilmette rfg at tristatelogic.com
Tue May 14 19:15:33 EDT 2019

In message <CAGj=18GCbUFdSq8LQYNEg6J2bXfdX-WTtMQ839FOQNHKLuJZrQ at mail.gmail.com>,
"Michael B. Williams" <Michael.Williams at glexia.com> wrote:

>The IP space is forfeited according to press reports... I presume ARIN will
>reclaim these addresses and redistribute?
>
>See: https://teamarin.net/2019/05/13/taking-a-hard-line-on-fraud/
>On May 1, 2019, ARIN obtained a final and very favorable arbitration award
><https://www.arin.net/vault/about_us/corp_docs/20190506_arbitration_award_a=
>nd_order.pdf>,
>which allows ARIN to revoke *all* of the resources held by the defrauding
>entities, and it required the defrauding party to pay ARIN $350,000 for
>ARIN=E2=80=99s legal fees and costs associated with the matter...

No no no. This is *still* ambiguous.

That says that the IP space will be reclaimed from "the defrauding entities".
But is that set limited to just the phoney baloney shell comapnies that
Micfo set up, or does that also include Micfo itself?

This is an important point, and Micfo has/had a LOT of juicy IPv4 space that it
had obtained, somehow, even before it set up any of this shell company nonsense.

Regards,
rfg