[arin-ppml] [OT] ARIN news & congratulations

Ronald F. Guilmette rfg at tristatelogic.com
Tue May 14 15:26:16 EDT 2019

I just was notified about this by a friend:

https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/arin-wins-important-legal-case-and-prec
edent-against-fraud-300849070.html

>From my perspective, this is REALLY huge news, and I just want to take
a moment to thank John, and everyone involved with this for their
excellent work on this.  At long last it appears that there is now
some serious downside to defrauding ARIN.  I hope that the word gets
around among the sleezebags and fraudsters of the Internet that it is
no longer open season on fraud-based poaching of IP blocks.

Regards,
rfg