[arin-ppml] Draft Policy ARIN-2019-21: Reserved Pool Replenishment

John Sweeting jsweeting at arin.net
Mon Dec 30 17:40:22 EST 2019

David

Those are the number of /24s per year. We knew what you really were asking for.

Thanks
John S

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 30, 2019, at 5:25 PM, David Farmer <farmer at umn.edu> wrote:

?
John,

Those are the number of IPv4 micro allocations per year per type, I assume because that is what I asked for.
However, thinking about it more, I probably should have asked for the number /24 equivalents per year per type.
They are probably very close to the same numbers, but not necessarily the same if there were any larger than /24 allocations.

Thanks.