[arin-ppml] Draft Policy ARIN-2019-21: Reserved Pool Replenishment

David Farmer farmer at umn.edu
Mon Dec 30 17:24:54 EST 2019

John,

Those are the number of IPv4 micro allocations per year per type, I assume
because that is what I asked for.
However, thinking about it more, I probably should have asked for the
number /24 equivalents per year per type.
They are probably very close to the same numbers, but not necessarily the
same if there were any larger than /24 allocations.

Thanks.

David Farmer               Email:farmer at umn.edu
Networking & Telecommunication Services
Office of Information Technology
University of Minnesota
2218 University Ave SE        Phone: 612-626-0815
Minneapolis, MN 55414-3029   Cell: 612-812-9952