[arin-ppml] Open Petition for ARIN-prop-266: BGP Hijacking is an ARIN Policy Violation

Mike Arbrouet mike at brainiacsquad.com
Mon Apr 29 12:52:56 EDT 2019

Can anyone (policy expert) help me out with some ambiguities regarding the selection procedures of the Expert's Pool? These clarifications are important for me to be able to make a decision on supporting/rejecting the [arin-ppml] Open Petition for ARIN-prop-266: BGP Hijacking is an ARIN Policy Violation.

I understand ARIN will manage the expert's pool, which entity will make the final decision on the selection of an expert? Will it be ARIN or ARIN members?

What specific talents, body of knowledge, experiences  will someone need to be selected as an unbiased/credible expert?

Mike Arbrouet, CISSP