[arin-ppml] ARIN Recommended Draft Policy 2017-12 (RDP 2017-12)

Christian Tacit ctacit at tacitlaw.com
Fri Sep 28 07:01:17 EDT 2018

Dear Community Members,

Further to the posting I made a couple of days ago regarding RDP 2017-12, I would particularly appreciate getting answers to the following two questions:

  1.  If your organization uses automation to generate detailed customer reassignment SWIPs, would it make the appropriate system changes necessary to continue performing detailed reassignments if RDP 2017-12 is adopted?

  1.  If the answer to the first questions is "yes", what amount of reasonable lead time, if any, would your organization require before implementation of RDP 2017-12 to allow your organization to manage this change?

Thank you.

Chris Tacit