[arin-ppml] Number Resource Policy Manual (NRPM) Git Repository Now Available

ARIN info at arin.net
Mon Sep 17 12:22:52 EDT 2018

for NRPM, ARIN is pleased to announce the release of the Number Resource
Policy Manual (NRPM) Repository, a Markdown-based revision history
interface utilizing the Git version control system.

This repository is hosted at
https://bitbucket.org/arin-rir/number-resource-policy-manual and is
available as a public resource that will be maintained alongside the
current HTML format for all NRPM versions going forward.

The repository contains a single Markdown file with a commit history
spanning all 46 NRPM iterations and a user-friendly web interface for
viewing differences between versions.

When accessing the repository, you may view the current NRPM version by
selecting "nrpm.md" from the file list. To view historical versions,
select "Commits" in the left menu bar, select the commit (version) you
wish to view, and select "View file" at the top of the list of
individual changes.

This repository is also available via standard Git commands for those
familiar with using Git for code and documentation repositories.

We sincerely hope that this repository remains a valuable resource for
the ARIN community and beyond as ARIN's policies and processes continue
to evolve, and as always, we welcome community feedback on ARIN's services.

Regards,

Sean Hopkins
Policy Analyst