[arin-ppml] ARIN discontinuing DNSSEC capability to legacy holders

Bill Woodcock woody at pch.net
Fri Oct 5 08:17:39 EDT 2018

On Oct 4, 2018, at 21:44, Jo Rhett <jrhett at netconsonance.com> wrote:
> Bill, stop playing this nonsense. I referred to and respect your history, your attempt to play innocent is contemptible.

Mr. Rhett:

This exchange was, at first, mildly amusing. I thought that you were, perhaps, just in a foul mood, and that a Socratic dialog might lead you out of it. But your replies are non-responsive, and this is becoming tedious.  Time to wrap it up.

You’ve made nonspecific and unsubstantiated allegations of wrongdoing.

You have two alternatives which will not lead to my asking the mailing list committee to sanction you for ToS violation:

Either state your allegation clearly and substantiate it, or withdraw it and apologize.

                -Bill