[arin-ppml] ARIN discontinuing DNSSEC capability to legacy holders

William Herrin bill at herrin.us
Fri Oct 5 07:54:35 EDT 2018

On Fri, Oct 5, 2018 at 7:35 AM <hostmaster at uneedus.com> wrote:
> Just so I can get a prospective of how much money was lost for ARIN during
> this discussion, can someone please tell me what the current minimum cost
> under the current RSA for someone to hold 2 /24's?  Five hundred a year
> seems to be the stated price, but I am unable to calculate it based on
> resources alone, which might be less.

$300/year as an "end user." Unless the 2 /24's are actually 1 /23, in
which case it's $150/year. If he also holds an AS number, that's an
additional $150/year.

$500/year is the ISP price which includes voting membership in ARIN.
That rate would cover both /24s and the AS number, so its $500 total
not $500 each.

See https://www.arin.net/fees/fee_schedule.html section "End Users
Paying Per Resource"

Regards,