[arin-ppml] LAST CALL - Recommended Draft Policy ARIN-2017-5: Improved IPv6 Registration Requirements

Paul Andersen paul at arin.net
Thu Oct 12 11:31:22 EDT 2017

Jason,

As the current PPM chair I am at liberty to ask any question of the room I feel appropriate to the discussion. In general we ask a standing question for support of a policy as written for Recommended Draft Policies. Questions that we ask other then this are generally on the request of the AC Chairs who in turn solicit that from the AC *prior* to the policy being discussed at the meeting.

Most importantly I will generally not ask a question that there has not been reasonable opportunity for the body assembled (in person and remotely) to speak to prior to the actual question being called. In the case of 2017-5 the shall/should discussion had ample discussion.

Paul