[arin-ppml] IPv4 SWIP requirements (?)

William Herrin bill at herrin.us
Thu Jun 15 17:16:10 EDT 2017

On Sat, May 27, 2017 at 8:23 AM, John Curran <jcurran at arin.net> wrote:

>  If the community feels that ARIN should enforce these
> provisions on an on-going basis, then we will make that happen, including
> revocation and reissuance of number resources if such is specified.

Hi John,

I'm of the opinion that if nobody minds, it doesn't matter. Thus I'd like
to see complaint-triggered review of SWIP compliance with some kind of
"reasonable" threshold for honest error and some kind of escalating penalty
for repeat offense. Is that policy or business practice?

Regards,
Bill Herrin

William Herrin ................ herrin at dirtside.com  bill at herrin.us
Dirtside Systems ......... Web: <http://www.dirtside.com/>