[arin-ppml] Discussion on elimination of SWIP requirements.

Ronald F. Guilmette rfg at tristatelogic.com
Tue Jun 6 01:03:05 EDT 2017

In message <AF44A731-56F2-4B28-B6E2-6D52E7F28FFF at arin.net>,
John Curran <jcurran at arin.net> wrote:

>You are of course welcome to avail yourself of the ARIN Consultation and
>Suggestion Process (ACSP)

Thanks John, but in the absence of even a single "Amen", that would
seem to be a rather pointless and fruitless endeavor.

>Also, it is worth noting that nothing prevents you from hosting such a
>forum

I think that doing so, as an individual, wouldn't carry even nearly the
same weight as if it were reachable directly via the ARIN web site.

Alternatively, I could see if perhaps I could entice either Breitbart News
or InfoWars to carry it on -their- web sites, but again, I'm not sure that
this would engender the kind of respect, trust, or deference that I was
actually aiming for.

Regards,
rfg