[arin-ppml] Draft Policy ARIN-2017-8: Amend the definition of Community Network

Andrew Dul andrew.dul at quark.net
Thu Aug 24 13:41:16 EDT 2017

Chris, I'd agree that the wording around the requirements that the organization have volunteers fulfill a "large" or "predominant" role could be an area of improvement in the draft text.

Do others feel that this part of the definition could be improved too?  If so what requirements were would you like to see in the policy language.

Andrew