[arin-ppml] LAST CALL for Recommended Draft Policy ARIN-2015-3: Remove 30 day utilization requirement in end-user IPv4 policy

David Huberman daveid at panix.com
Tue May 17 16:24:06 EDT 2016

> On May 17, 2016, at 4:16 PM, Alyssa Moore <alyssa.moore at cybera.ca> wrote:
>
> At this time, I support the removal of the 30 days provision, but would like to see another mechanism for limiting overly optimistic transfers.

My response to this is, "What problem are you trying to solve?" There is no evidence in the record from ARIN staff (or otherwise) that existing processes and procedures are insufficient wrt "overly optimistic transfers", or any evidence that any such problem exists.

I am all for improving policy however and wherever we can, but this topic baffles me as I don't see any data that would generate this discussion.