[arin-ppml] ARIN-2015-3:(remove 30-day...) Staff interpretation needed

Jason Schiller jschiller at google.com
Tue May 10 15:30:41 EDT 2016

Richard,

Sorry for the continued back and forth...

Of the requests are unable to justify the block size they are
requesting with the heaviest consideration weight being
applied to their prior utilization trend, what percentage
are approved for a block larger than what their prior
utilization would have justified if that was the only
consideration?

___Jason